3M Safety & Security Film
3M Safety & Security Window Film:
- Helps hold glass in place during destructive weather conditions and explosions.
- Protects property from smash and grab burglaries.
- Protects against forced entry and buys your security system time.
- Helps maintain the integrity of a structure's outer shell to keep wind, rain and flying glass fragments from wreaking havoc inside the structure.
- Our films also rejects harmful UV rays, which cause fading.
- Lower energy costs when Solar Control versions of 3M Safety & Security are used.
3M Safety and Security Films are one of the most vigorously tested window films on the market today. Windstorms, bomb blasts, flying objects, have been tested against 3M Safety and Security Window Films to ensure their films not only meet, but exceed industry standards for impact and tear resistance.
Building owners can effortlessly fortify 3M's cutting-edge windows films with a 3M attachment system. An attachment system is added to the existing window film installation as a gasket that attaches to both the frame and the glass, thereby allowing broken glass units to stay intact. The 3M Impact Protection Profile blends with the frame system to look as good as the gasket it replaces. This unique 3M attachment system combines the elasticity of 3M Ultra Safety and Security Window Film and 3M Impact Protection Profile to create a more flexible membrane to capture and absorb the impact energy.
3M Safety and Security film is worthless unless it is installed by factory-trained professional installers. Akron Glass Tinting has been in the window film industry since 1958. We are experts at installing 3M Safety and Security Film. More importantly, we are experts at knowing the right film for each application.
Larger installations of note include: The Akron Canton Regional Airport, The Fox 8 News Building, and Giant Eagle Loss Prevention (to name a few)...
Click an image below enlarge.